1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug add optional extras without payment

Discussion in 'Resolved Bugs' started by dohtheme, Jan 16, 2015.

1. dohtheme

dohtheme New Member

if i purchased a product when updating license i can add any of optional extras however this
    optional cost more payment

2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

The ability to update licenses which enables the ability to be able to add and remove optional extras is a permission that should only be given to staff. Never customers.

3. dohtheme

dohtheme New Member

the permission says "Activate / update own licenses:" how can he activate own license without updating it ? they are in the same permission

second question so how he can purchase optional extras ?

4. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

I made a mistake in my previous post.

You get the ability to add optional extras and modify the license dates if you have the "Edit license details" permission.

You shouldn't give that to anyone but your staff/admin users.

Optional extras, unless purchased at the time of purchase, must be added manually. (e.g. ask them to pay you direct to your PayPal, then once the transaction is complete, you edit their license and add the extra on manually).

That will probably change in a future version.

5. dohtheme

dohtheme New Member

ok i get it .
    i hope you change it in the next few versions and i will wait to fix the ability to purchase optional extras at the time of purchase

thank you :)