1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Alert Error(Round 2)

Discussion in 'Resolved Bugs' started by PERuss, Sep 22, 2014.

1. PERuss

PERuss Member Xen Notices

Not sure if this is related to my original report but I did edit the file with the fix you mentioned but am getting these now:

Server Error Log
    Error Info
    ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenProduct/Model/License.php on line 155 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php:518
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 40 minutes ago
    Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(518): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/xxxxxx/...', 518, Array)
    #1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenProduct/Model/License.php(155): XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert(false, 'xenproduct_lice...', 'expiring')
    #2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenProduct/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(67): XenProduct_Model_License->notifyExpiry(Array)
    #3 [internal function]: XenProduct_CronEntry_CleanUp::notifyExpiry(Array)
    #4 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #5 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #6 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999403954, '')
    #7 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999403954, '', false)
    #8 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #9 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(34) "https://xxxxxxt.com/deferred.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(22) "/products/license/483/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }

I can upload files fine on the product pages now, these are just errors showing in my server log

2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

You posted this twice, I have deleted one.

There is a potential similar issue when reassigning licenses but presumably that will be less common so I won't bore you with how to fix that (but I have fixed it in the code).

To fix these which might be more prominent.

library/XenProduct/Model/License.php

Line 115 change from:
    PHP:
    if (XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert($user'xenproduct_license''expired'))
    To:
    PHP:
    if ($user && XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert($user'xenproduct_license''expired'))
    Line 155:
    PHP:
    if (XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert($user'xenproduct_license''expiring'))
    To:
    PHP:
    if ($user && XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert($user'xenproduct_license''expiring'))

PERuss likes this.
  3. PERuss

PERuss Member Xen Notices

Every so often XR takes forever to load, feels like I'm discouraged sometimes haha :D.

Thanks for the fix Chris

RobUK, Liam W and Chris D like this.