1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Change copyright template modification, Please

Discussion in 'Resolved Suggestions' started by lms, Sep 28, 2015.

1. lms

lms New Member Xen Product Manager

Hey, Chris: if you change the template modification "XenProduct_footer_copyright_enabled" to find
    {xen:phrase extra_copyright} instead of {xen:helper copyright} It would be better.
    I had to manipulate {xen:phrase extra_copyright} php-level expression to insert a own phrase ({$sinMarca}) containing the difference between branding xenfacil and the rest of the phrase.
    I use the extra_copyright phrase to insert my branding into my XenForo translations.
    PHP:
    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.xf_brand_xenfacil_on_off}">
             <
    div id="copyright">{xen:helper copyright} {$sinMarca}</div>
           <
    xen:else />
             <
    div id="copyright">{xen:helper copyright} {xen:phrase extra_copyright}</div>
           </
    xen:if>
    I've had to change your template modificationt because my add-on to remove branding XenFacil remove the phrase extra_copyright through a modification, so if you leave your template modification as it stands, risks to disappear your branding those page translated into Spanish and who withdrew XenFacil branding of its pages.
    Suggestion:
    Find:{xen:helper copyright}
    Replace:$0 | <a href="http://xenresources.com" class="concealed">Xen Products Manager<span> &copy;2015</span></a>

see Retirar branding o propiedad de traducciones 1 | xenFácil. xenForo fácil
    Thanks in advance, best regards

Salud2

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    Chris D likes this.
  2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

I've changed this, thanks.

lms likes this.
  3. lms

lms New Member Xen Product Manager

Thanks to you.

Salud2