1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Change order of secondary links

Discussion in 'Resolved Suggestions' started by RobUK, Sep 18, 2014.

1. RobUK

RobUK New Member

It would be better if secondary links were re-ordered so they appear in a more natural order on mobile devices. The license agreement isnt the most important link and that should be the one I expect to find on the exandable menu (due to narrow screen). As it stands, the licenses link isnt visable (xperia z1)

2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

I do agree with this.

But it is important not to forget that for most users, they won't see at least 4 of the links because they won't have permission to manage optional extras, coupons or to add versions or products. They might not even see the License Agreement link as that will only show if you have permission to edit the License Agreement or if there IS a License Agreement.

I will look into this, though. There's no way to directly control the importance of the links aside from the actual order they appear - so that will affect the order whether it's a narrow or a wide screen - but it should be worth doing.

RobUK likes this.
  3. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

I have changed this.

Everything user focused appears on the right. So from right to left: Active Licenses, Inactive, Expired, Orders, License Agreement, then the rest of them which are exclusively moderator stuff.

RobUK likes this.