1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Create link in postbit to view licenses

Discussion in 'Resolved Suggestions' started by PERuss, Sep 24, 2014.

1. PERuss

PERuss Member Xen Notices

This is just a quick way of viewing licenses while browsing the forum. We have multiple customers and sometimes need a quick way of checking it if they post on the forums.

Screenshot_4.png

Open message_user_info:
    Find:
    Code:
    <xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" />

Add this right beneath it:
    Code:
    <xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}"><a href="products/admin/licenses?user_id={$user.user_id}" target="_blank">View Licenses</a></xen:if>

Note** Our post bit is customized in the screenshot.

I figured this was the best place for something like this Chris.

2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

What about active, inactive and expired license counts in the post bit and member card? (Which only show if the count is > 0)

3. PERuss

I personally wouldn't really need to those stats on the post bit/member card if that's what your asking. I've just found over the past day/two and even on MicroCart I always thought it was nice to have a direct link to see what licenses the users have, figured I'd post it here in case anyone else wanted to use it.

Chris D likes this.
  4. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

I know you weren't making a suggestion, per se, but your post made me feel like this was something I needed so I've added it. It's a bit different to yours so you may wish to keep your customisations. Which is fine because this is all enabled / disabled with Style Properties and off by default.

A new Style Property group with Properties:

upload_2014-10-2_22-50-47.png

What it looks like in the post bit:

upload_2014-10-2_22-51-33.png

And in the member card:

upload_2014-10-2_22-52-18.png

Steve F and PERuss like this.
  5. PERuss

Awesome Chris :D, this will work perfect. We've seriously found it so helpful being a click away :D. We also thought about doing the # of licenses so this will fit right in (y)