1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edit Album Creation Date?

Discussion in 'General Pre-Sales and Support Questions' started by jo8jo, Jan 7, 2014.

1. jo8jo

jo8jo New Member

Hi, is it possible to edit the date of an album?
    I want to "import" some older albums where the date is important ..

2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

You would have to manually change the date in the database, but it's really easy to do with PHP My Admin. I can help you with that.

Where are you importing the albums from?

jo8jo likes this.
  3. jo8jo

jo8jo New Member

Thanks for your fast response Chris :)

At the moment we're using Picasa WebAlbums to store our images (200+ albums atm).. But with the switch from vB to xenforo i want to upload new pictures on our own server and xenmediagallery.
    Another question: i can download my Picasa WebAlbums .. is it possible to keep the original filename while uploading pictures to albums in xenmediagallery?

4. Chris D

Yes, that's possible.

It's off by default, but there is a setting that will automatically populate the file name as the image title.

5. jo8jo

jo8jo New Member

Another question: is it possible to create an album where e.g. 2 oder 3 different users add images to?
    In other words: merge pictures /albums to one album?

6. Chris D

It isn't currently but it is being considered for a future feature release.

jo8jo likes this.
  7. jo8jo

jo8jo New Member

Is it possible to move pictures to another album for the administrator atm? :)

8. jo8jo

jo8jo New Member

Hi Chris, can you give me some advise how to change the date of an album in phpmyadmin?
    I think i found the table "album_create_date" (int(10) unsigned, ... value for e.g. today: 1403689349).

What would be the value for e.g. 01.04.2014?

Thanks in advance :)

9. Chris D