1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Extra tabs for products

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Adam Mesa, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Adam Mesa

Adam Mesa New Member

Hello,
    I think it would be awesome if (for products) each product could have "extra" tabs on the product view page that we could fill with information - kind of like the optional extra with visual editor content, but designed for documentation on a product by product basis.

upload_2015-7-10_19-14-4.png

In addition to being able to add more tabs, it would be great if:
    • It were possible to restrict some custom tabs to only show up when the user is a license owner of a paid product (ie. for restricted documentation)
    • It were possible to use php callbacks/xenForo templates - I like the visual editor as much as the next person, but as a power user, I can do so much more with access to loading my own CSS and HTML, not to mention throwing in php.
    I realise that this probably isn't very high up on the priority list, but hey - it's worth it I think!

2. Adam Mesa

Adam Mesa New Member

Edit: I now know that Waindigo has an add-on out which has accessibility to do this... think I'll hold off on the priority on this for now, then. :)