1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Install Watermark?

Discussion in 'General Pre-Sales and Support Questions' started by Ji2mytran, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Ji2mytran

Ji2mytran New Member

Hi,

I saw the option adding watermark into the Xen media gallery and there is an option:

I tried to visit the page: http://pecl.php.net/package/imagick but stilldon't know how integrate the extention into the Gallery, anyone could tell step by step how to do this?

Thank you so much!

2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

This would be something you would need to consult your host or server person about.

3. Ji2mytran

Ji2mytran New Member

Hi Chris,

I'm really bad on this, could you advise how can i make a request to the hosting provider?

Thanks!

4. Chris D

Unfortunately, I have no idea how you would make that request to the hosting provider. You should know how to do that. It's the company you pay every month for your hosting and most hosts will have a customer area where you could create a support ticket.

All you need to do is tell them you need the Image Magick application to be installed and the Imagick extension for PHP to be installed and enabled.

Ji2mytran likes this.
  5. BT012ss

BT012ss Member

Or, have a look to "option - attachments"
    if you can activate the button for this extension, it is installed.
    when not, than you can ask your hoster.

imagick.jpg

6. Chris D

That would be pointless because my option to enable watermarking is only enabled if ImageMagick is installed.

Ji2mytran likes this.
  7. BT012ss

BT012ss Member

Of course, i´m stupid :cool:

Ji2mytran and Chris D like this.
  8. Ji2mytran

Ji2mytran New Member

Thank you for your help :)

9. Ji2mytran

Ji2mytran New Member

This is exactly what i'm looking for...

10. Glockie

Glockie New Member

Oooh I like the sound of this as I need images watermarked.

Is it upon upload that they get watermarked?

11. Chris D

Yes, upon upload. The original is kept, though, so if you then go on to rotate, flip or crop the image, it will re-apply the watermark.

Glockie likes this.