1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Next button not going to the next page

Discussion in 'Resolved Bugs' started by Brett Chitty, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Brett Chitty

Brett Chitty New Member

I've now reached a point where I have more products than the page can show, so at the bottom, the page indicators show up. It includes the buttons, 1, 2 and 'next'.
    When I click on 2 or next, it defaults to the custom tab, and not the second page.
    So my temporary work-around is to increas the number of products per page so the 1,2 and next buttons are not shown - other wise products beyond the first page cannot be seen and therefore not purchase-able.

2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

Yeah this really wasn't working very well. I have made some improvements:
    • If you have permission to set a custom order, you will automatically see all products without pagination.
    • If you have that permission, and you want to see the list normally, there is now a link which enables you to view the list with pagination.
    • It is possible to navigate through pages normally without resetting the page to page 1 or the displayed order to default.

3. Brett Chitty

Brett Chitty New Member

Thank you for taking care of the issues, I'll install later today. Much appreciate your time and effort put into this to make it work.

Chris D likes this.