1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Total product statistics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Adam Mesa, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Adam Mesa

Adam Mesa New Member

I can't believe this isn't already incorporated in the add-on.

I think it's almost necessary that admins have some sort of ability to see how many active, inactive, and expired licenses exist for any given product at the current time, as well as optional extras tied to a specific product.

It'd also be great if there were a form of analytics to see how many product purchases there are over a period timeframe. (And being able to toggle products on/off on the graph/metrics)

2. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

It is already incorporated :)

You should have this sidebar block when viewing products (if you have permission):

upload_2015-7-16_16-42-56.png

Clicking "View All Licenses"

Takes you to this page which has a list of all licenses and a handy sort/filter menu:

upload_2015-7-16_16-43-37.png

Once you filter by product and state, then you can see at the bottom a count:

upload_2015-7-16_16-44-48.png

I'll leave this suggestion open, though, as there isn't any analytics as such, but just wanted to make it clear that what you mentioned in the first part of your post can already be done.

Adam Mesa likes this.
  3. Adam Mesa

Adam Mesa New Member

Oh!
    I completely overlooked that count! Thanks for pointing that out!
    Although I do think this could all be implemented in a more intuitive way, it's good to see that it's available at the very least

4. Chris D

Chris D Xen Resources Developer Staff Member Xen Notices

I don't disagree.

I did envisage having some sort of stats dashboard at some point.

Adam Mesa likes this.
  5. Adam Mesa

Adam Mesa New Member

Uwah, found a hidden goodie
    upload_2015-7-16_9-53-38.png